Saturday, June 22, 2013

UPDATE JUNE 2013: Valley of the Sun/GAA Release listing (WHAT I DO NOT HAVE)

Here's a new revised list of stuff I do not have on here.
REMEMBER: There may always be releases I do not know exist yet.

*There are a few releases from Karl Schaffner, Daniel Berthiaume and others  that were not put on Valley of the Sun- despite that, I have them named here and still will post them when I get 'em (and when I discover new ones)


Robert Slap
Search for Utopia (1988)
Atlantis: Healing Temple (1990)


Musical Sounds Of Relaxation (Various Artists-All released 1989)
Emerald Green: Musical Sounds of Relaxation
High as a Kite: Musical Sounds of Relaxation
Mystic Harp: Musical Sounds of Relaxation
Topaz: Musical Sounds of Relaxation


Galactic Odyssey


Bray Ghiglia


Jerry Crocker
Feather In The Wind (2000)


Upper Astral
Higher Self-Rendezvous (19??)
Finding Your Soulmate releases (David Storrs told me this was a series)

Daniel Berthiaume
Ego (2009)
Les Grands Classiques For Relaxation (2009)
The Nature of Silence (2009)
Arizona (2010)

David Naegele
Dawning of The New Age (1983)
Classical Meditations (1980)
Pentatonic Suite (1981)
Reveries (1981)

David Storrs
Aerobic Exercise (1983)
Channel For The Light (1984)
Invaders From Mars - Music From The Film (1986)


Steven Cooper
Angels Of The Sun (1988)


Karl Shaffner
Peace(19??)
The Voyage (19??)
Music For Friends (19??)
Mountains in The Sea (19??)
Flying Carpet (19??)

Unknown Artist
The Beat To The Theta Tape (1978)

Robert Martin
You Hit My Heart (1983)
You Are My Friend (1984)


Interludes Series (Mike Fraioli, Steve Gruskin, ect)
Gentle Rain (19??)
Babbling Brook (19??)
Mountain Stream (19??)
Thunder and Waves (19??)
Holiday Interludes: Eternal Sea (19??)
Hidden Lake (1987)

NOTE: There are always tapes that we have not discovered the names of yet. So remember, even if it's not on here, we may not have it.

20 comments:

  1. I am dloading David N's "dawning of a new age" as i type this via soulseek

    http://www.soulseekqt.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soulseek does not work for me on my computer. Would you be able to send it to me via mediafire?

      Delete
  2. sure, i'll let you know once i have it.

    (i am able to access slsk using nicotine client via linux incidentally...)

    also, you have no direct contact details other than leaving comments that i can see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have:
    "Dawning of the New Age"
    "Search for Utopia"
    "Angels of the Sun"
    "Invaders from Mars"
    "Galactic Odyssey"

    What do you still need out of these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Search For Utopia"
      "Invaders From Mars"
      Higher quality rip of "Manifestation".

      I have a remaster of Key West Afternoon and Angels Of The Sun which were taken directly from the master tapes, donated by Steven cooper himself.

      Delete
  4. I also have an original copy of Upper Astral "Manifestation" with a high quality rip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I have Upper Astral "Soulmate" tapes on the way to me.

    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, like I predicted I would- I LOVED this tape! There was something about its name and its cover photo that led me to think I would love it....

      Can you tell me anything about those other Soulmate tapes and upload high quality scans of the tape cover artwork too once you get them?

      Also once you get the chance, I'll need the high quality rip of Manifestation and Invaders From Mars. (I also have a new album by Karl Schaffner & Lothar Grimm, and one by Daniel Berthiaume which weren't released on valley of the sun, but are great nonetheless, I'll upload those soon.

      Delete
  7. Dear Serveaux,.

    I am traveling for the next two weeks. But I will post the Upper Astral and others when I return.

    I look forward to you posting all of the other new stuff soon.

    Cheers,

    happydogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made a mistake on the Soulmate upload- Side C is the same as side A, and on the tapes it says it is instrumental.

      Everything else is fine though, thanks.

      Delete
  9. Serveaux, can you post the Celestial Odysseys files?

    You did get those, yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought I uploaded them? I'll double check.

      Delete
  10. Sorry about that! They start off with the same voiceover so I think I got confused on something. I'll re-do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Were you able to get the New Age Sampler and the Upper Astral? Curious since I didn't see them on the blog yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, but I didn't post them yet p as I have been busy with college work. Tomorrow I will post them.

    ReplyDelete