Monday, March 12, 2018

Hymns By The Sea - Sunset Sea (1995)

Today, a package arrived in my mail with three cassettes: Three of the albums from the Hymns By The Sea series, released by Majestic Moods! I uploaded a CD version of "Gentle Waves" a few years ago, but I am not sure if the copy I got online was the full album. Hymns By The Sea is religious tunes mixed with nature sounds, performed by Steve Gruskin and another guest musician. On this album, Sunset Sea, We have guitarist John Foley. It's very beautiful and a must-listen! 


I apologise that the tape art is somewhat cut off.

Image may contain: ocean, text and water
Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: text
The Majestic Moods series was released by Sunshine Mountains Productions in 1995.
There are four (known) tapes in this series, and I own three of them. The only one I don't have was a special holiday album called Holiday Sunset. 

1 comment:

  1. Holiday sunset is available on Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Hymns-Sea-Holiday-Beloved-Soothing/dp/B000L6P7Y2
    I love the Hymns by the Sea tapes!

    ReplyDelete